Toddler Town Story
Founded by a management with over 10 years experience in the education industry in world-renowned international kindergartens, Toddler Town International Preschool is an early years learning provider offering first-rate early childhood education programmes for babies and children aged between 3 months to 6 years.
Situated in Plaza Mont Kiara and in KL Sentral, Toddler Town seeks to create an environment that provides infants and children with not only opportunities that promote school readiness, but also proper stimulations that promote the learning of kindness, feelings and respect for one another.
The team comprises of administrators and educators who are highly qualified and experienced in their field and who have a tremendous amount of love and passion for what they do.
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all”
At Toddler Town International Preschool, we have created an environment where babies in infant care and children in kindergarten learn to understand kindness, feelings and respect for one another. With a creative, engaging and interactive curriculum inspired by highly successful teaching methodologies and philosophies from around the world, babies and children have opportunities to develop holistically and academically within specially designed spaces for exploratory and self-directed learning.
- Holistic development: An approach to learning that emphasizes the importance of the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of babies and children, particularly in early childhood.
- Co-operation: An important part of relationships, all our babies in the nursery and children in the kindergarten learn to respect others and to control their emotions through collaboration and co-operation.
- Empathy & Care: Emotional capacities that develop during early childhood, empathy and care are important components of positive social behaviour for all children in a preschool.
- Differentiated instructions: Adjusting or changing the lesson and its goals based on the specific needs of the child is differentiated learning.
- Freedom of expression: An infant or a child must be able to express what he or she wants and how he or she feels with freedom and safety. This is one of the most beneficial parts to raising happy children.
- Global citizenship: Global citizens act as socially and morally responsible citizens and this education begins with babies in infant care and children in kindergarten.